Thursday, May 9, 2013

An Act of Faith.....Creating a Nursery

     Rod and I felt that it was appropriate to create a nursery for Aliyah as we continued to stand in faith for her complete healing. I enjoyed picking out pieces of furniture from yard sales and then making them into something more beautiful with the strokes of a paintbrush. The long hours of painting also gave me lots of time to listen to many faith inspiring sermons!
     It felt good to be able to create a room for Aliyah. It was something tangible we could do for our little girl. I made sure to incorporate some butterflies into her room since I continued to see them often! 
      Some days I loved to just walk into the room, look around, and marvel at how the Lord was so close to us during this time.






No comments:

Post a Comment