Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Prophetic Words Continue

Journal Entry from September 29, 2010:

"Father, You continue to be SO GOOD. This past Monday night before our class started at church, an older gentleman approached me and said that he had received a word for me. He is a gentleman who prays often at Gateway House of Prayer. He shared that a few weeks ago he had seen me praying at Gateway and had felt that the Lord gave him a word for me.
       He stated, "You have great concern for your baby, but your baby will be okay. The Lord loves your patience, compassion, and the love that you have for Him." I immediately started crying and asked this gentleman if he knew about Aliyah's fatal diagnosis; he said that he had no idea.
      On Wednesday evening, our pastor and his wife called us up front to be prayed for at our evening service. They gave us a pink blanket with scripture verses on it and prayed for health and wholeness for Aliyah. I felt such peace during their prayer for us.
      As I was walking out of the sanctuary, I had two different people stop me and say that You had given them a word to share with me. The one woman shared that she heard, "This baby is completely fine. It is healed."
      Another woman shared that as the church was praying for us, she felt a release from one of her hands and had an extreme peace that everything was okay with our baby. She then shared how she had prayed for a baby recently with a cracked skull and as she was praying she felt and heard the bones coming back into alignment. The baby was completely healed!
      Thank you Lord for your continued encouragement and people willing to be used by you."

No comments:

Post a Comment