Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Positive Test!!


Journal Entry from February 11, 2010:
     
      I took a pregnancy test....actually I took two and the results were both POSITIVE!! I was so excited to tell Rod that were were pregnant, that I ran outside in my pajamas and snow boots! Rod was out shoveling lots of snow. He was so excited to hear the good news. He said that the snow actually felt lighter to him as he shoveled after he heard that we were expecting. =)
     I journaled on this day: Lord, I commit this pregnancy to you and ask for your BLESSING to be upon this baby even now as it is tiny. God, I am asking even now for the SALVATION of this child. God that he or she may have an extremely close relationship with you....a calling. MARK THIS CHILD for your service Lord Jesus. I thank you for this gift. Jesus, please give me the WISDOM I need to be an excellent mother. Over these next 8 months, continue to mold me and shape me into the woman you wish me to become. Jesus, have your way in my life, I give you permission to CHANGE whatever needs to be changed in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment