Friday, September 27, 2013

The Approaching Due Date

Journal Entry from October 12, 2010:

Dear Father,

It's hard to believe that I only have six days to go until Aliyah's due date! I definitely have a huge PEACE about the situation. I continue to ask for the helmet of salvation upon my mind and ears. That I may focus, Jesus, only on what YOU are saying to us about this situation. I pray against the spirit of fear and the spirit of unbelief in your faithfulness to us. I feel like Aliyah's delivery might happen soon!

Rod and I were blessed to hang out with Hannah and Micah a few days ago. They are a couple who has also gone through the loss of a child. As Hannah was praying about our situation, she felt that You said, "This is not a couple that you need to prepare for grief." She then saw a picture of me nursing a healthy Aliyah!

Thank you Father! We say "yes" and "amen" and are once again encouraged by the way you are moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment