Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Reflecting on the Past Six Months

Journal Entry from October 23, 2010:

Dear Father,

Today is the day before I am to be induced with Aliyah. If you would have told me six months ago that this is how I would be feeling....at such PEACE....the day before Aliyah's delivery, I would not have believed you. I feel that I have a blanket of peace wrapped completely around me today. I know that it is the prayers of so many lifting us up at this time. Father, you are SO GOOD. We say thank you for your goodness and grace to us during these past six months.

We excited to meet our daughter tomorrow. What a journey it has been! You have been beside us each step of the way showing us your heart and concern, not just for us, but also for Aliyah. Father, there is so much I do not understand about our situation but we trust You.

A verse that has been coming to my mind is 1 Corinthians 2:9-10 which says, "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him-but God has revealed it to us by his Spirit." I feel that this is how Aliyah's life is going to be......your plans for her are greater than what we could ever imagine.

Over the past six months, we have received so many encouraging WORDS on Aliyah's behalf but we are ready to see the POWER and MANIFESTATION of the those words come to pass now! The unseen world affecting the seen world.

Father, give Rod and I a boldness to share with others about your goodness to or family. May our TESTIMONY encourage others to press in for healing from You. May all HONOR be given to you...the Author of our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment